Your machine is currently running: Unknown. This Tool is compatible with your operating system.
How to Fix Are Add Ons Problem with SmartPCFixer?
Step 1 Download and install SmartPCFixer.
Step 2: Launch SmartPCFixer and click Quick Scan to run a free scan for your PC.
Step 3: After the whole scanning, please click Fix All to troubleshoot Are Add Ons error automatically.
1. Update your windows system to the latest version.
At times, people prefer to ignore microsoft's update remind messages. This may cause the severe disaster for your computer. Please click Start, Control panel, System Security, windows update step by step. Then click check for update to see if you have missed the latest update.
2. Uninstall the program which you have just installed.
Attention: Before you try to install a new software on your PC, please confirm that you download the program from its official website. Because the 3rd party website often bring virus or trajon for your computer.
3. Perform SFC utiltiy for your computer.
General speaking, once you have no idea of how to fix Are Add Ons problems, we suggest you to do a sfc for your PC. SFC utility will remove most dll problems. System File Checker is a free utility which help people scan damaged system files and fix it automatically. Once windows files are corrupted, you may encounter blue screen error or even cannot use your computer normally.
Do as the following steps (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. Type sfc /scannow and press "Enter" button
3. Then you may received the following message.
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (It indicates that you don't have corrupted windows files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (To repair the corrupted files manually, view details of the System File Checker process to find the corrupted file, and then manually replace the corrupted file with a known good copy of the file.)
Registry cleaner: Fix registry errors and deletes dead keys or values such as startup entries that a 3rd party application forgot to delete, which could lead to problems during startup. It also effectively remove invalid file type pointers and orphaned entries within the list of installed applications which may cause problems when installing or uninstalling applications.
Dll Removal: Have you ever been bothered by dll missing error? Luckily for you, with SmartPCFixer, you will never be annoyed by dll errors. SmartPCFixer has Dll Download function which is capable of downloading and registering missing dll files for you with simple clicks.Speed up PC: Specialized in solving bsod error, troubleshooting access violations error and troubleshooting application not responding problem, SmartPCFixer will always offers users the totally new experience. Just install it and give it a shot.
300 MHz Processor,
256 MB RAM,
50 MB HDD
- Tutorials of solving au.exe Problems
- Is There a way to fix Cant Scrpt Error On 32 Bit 7
- Best Way to Fix Corefoundation Dll Reinstall Error
- How Do I Solve Hp No Audio Output Device Is Installed Problems
- How to Solve Hp Solution Center Hardware Problems
- Simple Way to Solve Install Shield Error 1402 Problems
- How to Deal with Net Framework V4 0 30319 Windows Update Error
- Solved: Suggestions for Fixing Repair Http 404 Error
- How do I Troubleshoot Scan Browsing History Error
- Will it be Possible to Fix Scan Comactivex
- What does Spoolsv Exe Application Error On Startup mean? How to Fix Spoolsv Exe Application Error On Startup Problems
- Is it Possible to Fix Svchost 100 Cpu Windows 7 Error
- Help with Fixing Uninstaal Service Pack 2 From Pc Error
- Windows 7 Will Not Install Updates Problem, Causes and Solution
- What is ERROR_DS_INAPPROPRIATE_AUTH? How to Solve ERROR_DS_INAPPROPRIATE_AUTH Problems Efficiently?
- How Fix 0xfb82 Problems
- Is There a way to fix Win98 Restore
- How to Troubleshoot Windows Error Code 136 Problems
- Fixed: How to Repair Socket 10051 Win7 Error
- Can I Fix 0x01c Error for my PC
- Adobe Flashplayer Download Problem, Causes and Solution
- How Repair Avg Antivirus Error
- How to Troubleshoot Debug Hard Drive Problems
- Fixing Error 651 Windows 7 Fix Problem with Ease
- What does iw3sp has stopped working windows 7 mean? How to Fix iw3sp has stopped working windows 7 Problems
- How Can I Fix Microsoft Isual C Runtime Library Error
- How Can I Fix My Computer Crash Error
- Recover My Files 2 Problem, Causes and Solution
- What is Repair Windows 7 Live Installer? How to Solve Repair Windows 7 Live Installer Problems Efficiently?
- How do I Troubleshoot SESSION4_INITIALIZATION_FAILED Error
- Tips on Troubleshooting Temporary Error 15 It Problems
- Is There a way to fix Uninstall Programs That Won T Uninstall
- Easy Way to Fix Windows 7 Repair Critical Repair Error
- How Fix adi displays Problems
- Solved: Suggestions for Fixing singleimageww.msi missing Error
- Instructions of Fixing ERROR_DS_SIZELIMIT_EXCEEDED Error Message
- How Can I Fix ERROR_DS_INSUFFICIENT_ATTR_TO_CREATE_OBJECT Error
- Remove Xerces C Dll Error, Speed up Your PC!
- Best Way to Fix File Nvgts.sys Caused Error
- How to Repair Correct Cpu Settings For Pc Problems
If all the above steps still doesn't work, please try to do a system restore for your computer. SmartPCFixer is also able to perform a system restore for you.