Your machine is currently running: Unknown. This Tool is compatible with your operating system.
How to Fix Browser Cookies Must Be Enabled Problem with SmartPCFixer?
Step 1 Download and install SmartPCFixer.
Step 2: Launch SmartPCFixer and click Quick Scan to run a free scan for your PC.
Step 3: After the whole scanning, please click Fix All to troubleshoot Browser Cookies Must Be Enabled error automatically.
1. Check that if you have updated your windows in time.
Sometimes, people like to ignore microsoft's update remind messages. This may cause the severe disaster for your PC. Please click Start, Control panel, System Security, windows update step by step. Then click check for update to see if you have missed the latest update.
2. Uninstall the program which you have just installed.
Notice: Before you try to install a new software on your PC, please confirm that you download the software from its official website. Because the 3rd party website always bring virus or trajon for your PC.
3. Run a sfc for your PC.
In most cases, once you encounter Browser Cookies Must Be Enabled missing error, you can perform a sfc for your computer. SFC utility will remove most dll problems. System File Checker is a utility in Windows that help people scan damaged system files and fix it automatically. Once windows files are corrupted, you may encounter blue screen error or even cannot use your computer normally.
Following the below steps and fix corrupted files by yourself: (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
3. After the process is finished, you may receive one of the following messages:
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (It indicates that you don't have corrupted windows files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (In this situation, you had better do a system restore.)
Registry cleaner: Fix registry errors and deletes dead keys or values such as startup entries that a 3rd party application forgot to delete, which could lead to problems during startup. It also effectively remove invalid file type pointers and orphaned entries within the list of installed applications which may cause problems when installing or uninstalling applications.
Dll Removal: Still be bothered by dll missing error? Luckily for you, with SmartPCFixer, you will never be annoyed by dll errors. SmartPCFixer has Dll Download function which is capable of downloading and registering missing dll files for you with simple clicks.PC Booster: Designed for fixing blue screen error, fixing access violations issue and repairing application not responding problem, SmartPCFixer will always offers users the totally new experience. Just install it and give it a shot.
300 MHz Processor,
256 MB RAM,
50 MB HDD
- What does 8433 (0x20f1) mean? How to Fix 8433 (0x20f1) Problems
- Help with Fixing ataport.sys bsod Error
- Is There a way to repair blat.exe
- What is C Windows System32 Jiuh Mjo? How to Fix C Windows System32 Jiuh Mjo Error Effectively
- How to Deal with C Windows System32 L3codeca Acm Error
- How to Solve Can T Find Bonjour Msi Problems
- Can I Fix Dns_error_secondary_requires_master_ip Error for my PC
- How to Repair Explorer 8 Problems
- What does My Internet Freezing Up mean? How to Fix My Internet Freezing Up Problems
- Can I Fix My Pc Cleaner Error for my PC
- How to Solve Repair Msvcp71 Dll Problems
- How to Solve Silverlight Com Problems
- Need to Get Rid of Slow Internet Applications At The Start Problems
- How to Repair THREAD_NOT_MUTEX_OWNER Problems
- How Can I Fix Update For Windows Xp Download Error
- Fixing system32 atibtmon.exe Problem with Ease
- Fixed: How to Repair ERROR_MUI_FILE_NOT_LOADED Error
- ERROR_DS_DRA_SOURCE_DISABLED Problem Fix Instructions
- How to Resolve Page Formatting Problems
- How to Solve 0x0000007b (0xf7abe524, Problems
- Is There a way to fix Blue Screen Window 7
- How Can I Fix bsod stop 0x00000024 Error
- How Do I Solve dae error 1115 Problems
- How do I Get Rid of Download Add And Removeprogram Problem
- How to Troubleshoot Fx Map Dsc Dll Problems
- Easy Way to Fix Hccutils Dll Found Error
- How Do I Fix I Cannot Open Links My Emails Do Error
- How to Deal with Install Activex Control Windows Xp Error
- Remove Management Hospital Error, Speed up Your PC!
- Can I Fix Microsoft Windows Error Code 643 Error for my PC
- Fixing Mouse Crashes Vista Problem with Ease
- How Can I Fix Outlook 0x800ccc60 Error
- Is it Possible to Fix Rush Hour Application Not Found Error
- What Causes S Efter Cd Rom Drev Setup Chm Problem? How to Fix S Efter Cd Rom Drev Setup Chm Easily
- Easy Way to Fix Unable To Add To The User Error
- Fixing Unable To Query Group Membership For Problem with Ease
- How to Fix Unmountable_boot_volume Error
- How Do I Solve Whats Is 403 Forbidden Problems
- Tutorials of Fixing Winsock Error Code 10061 Error
- Get windowsupdate_80070004 or windowsupdate_dt000" (1) Problem? Fix it Easily
If all the above steps still doesn't work, please try to do a system restore for your computer. SmartPCFixer is also able to perform a system restore for you.