Your machine is currently running: Unknown. This Tool is compatible with your operating system.
How to Fix Corrupt Files Problem with SmartPCFixer?
Step 1 Download and install SmartPCFixer.
Step 2: Launch SmartPCFixer and click Quick Scan to run a free scan for your PC.
Step 3: After the whole scanning, please click Fix All to troubleshoot Corrupt Files error automatically.
1. Update your windows system to the latest version.
At times, people like to ignore microsoft's update remind messages. This may result in the critial disaster for your computer. Please click Start, Control panel, System Security, windows update step by step. Then click check for update to see if you have missed the latest update.
2. Uninstall the program which you have just installed.
Attention: Before you try to install a new software on your computer, please ensure that you download the application from its official website. Because the 3rd party website always bring virus or trajon for your PC.
3. Perform SFC utiltiy for your computer.
In general, if you encounter Corrupt Files issues, it is smart to run a sfc for your while system. This procedure will help you fix most dll error. SFC is a utility in Windows which help people scan damaged system files and fix it automatically. You should know that damaged system files may cause serious disaster for your PC.
Following the below steps and fix corrupted files by yourself: (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. Click "Start" Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click "CMD", then run as administrator.
2. Type sfc /scannow and press "Enter" button
3. After the process is finished, you may receive one of the following messages:
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (It indicates that you don't have corrupted windows files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (To repair the corrupted files manually, view details of the System File Checker process to find the corrupted file, and then manually replace the corrupted file with a known good copy of the file.)
Clean registry: Fix registry errors and deletes dead keys or values such as startup entries that a 3rd party application forgot to delete, which could lead to problems during startup. It also effectively remove invalid file type pointers and orphaned entries within the list of installed applications which may cause problems when installing or uninstalling applications.
Dll Removal: Have you ever been bothered by dll missing error? Luckily for you, with SmartPCFixer, you will never be annoyed by dll errors. SmartPCFixer has Dll Download function which is capable of downloading and registering missing dll files for you with simple clicks.PC optimizer: Specialized in fixing bsod error, troubleshooting access violations problem and solving application not responding issue, SmartPCFixer will always offers users the totally new experience. Just install it and give it a shot.
300 MHz Processor,
256 MB RAM,
50 MB HDD
- Fixing "windowsupdate_8007000d" Problem with Ease
- Simple Way to Solve 0x00000074 Problems
- Is it Possible to Fix 10 5 1 500 Internal Server Error Error
- Easy Way to Fix Activex Errors Error
- How Do I Solve Anti Spyware Remover Problems
- Is There a way to fix C00d1197 Cannot Play File
- Best Way to Troubleshoot Defrag Not Working Problems
- Is it Possible to Fix Dhkdsk Utility Error
- Help with Fixing Error Code 0x80240038 Error
- How to Deal with Error Code 80246008 Windows 7 Error
- Remove External Hard Drive Io Device Error Error, Speed up Your PC!
- How Fix Hp Laser Error Codes Problems
- How Repair Socket Error 10051 Smtp Error
- Troubleshooting Sybase Jdbc Driver Download For Window 7 Error in an Easy Way
- How to Resolve unikey.dll download Problems
- Usbuhci.sys Bsod Restoration Application. Problem Fix Instructions
- ERROR_DATATYPE_MISMATCH Error? Fix it immediately
- Solved: Suggestions for Fixing ERROR_CLUSTER_EVICT_INVALID_REQUEST Error
- Tips on Troubleshooting Tosbtmng.exe Application Error Problems
- Beginning Dump Of Physical Memory Vista Problem Fix Instructions
- How to Remove Access Violation 0000058f Error
- Remove Acer Tray App Error, Speed up Your PC!
- Instructions of Fixing C Windows System32 Vista Error Message
- Is There a way to repair chromesetup.exe
- What is Clean My Pc Free? How to Fix Clean My Pc Free Error Effectively
- Get Enable Task Manager Problem? Fix it Easily
- What Causes Error Message 1772 Problem? How to Fix Error Message 1772 Easily
- How Fix I Cannot Open Files My Computer Problems
- Will it be Possible to Fix Mscms Dll Download
- Best Way to Fix Stop SystemVirus Error
- Will it be Possible to Fix the aavm subsystem rpc error
- Simple Way to Solve Trayapp Problems
- How Do I Fix Visual Runtime C Error
- What is Webpage Out Memory Line 1? How to Fix Webpage Out Memory Line 1 Error Effectively
- Is There a way to repair what is livescreen
- Is it Possible to Fix Windows 7 Internet Explorer Automation Dns Error Error
- Windows Services Error 1067 Error? Fix it immediately
- How Do I Solve admodify Problems
- Tutorials of Fixing ERROR_CONNECTION_UNAVAIL Error
- How Do I Fix ERROR_CLUSTER_LOCAL_NODE_NOT_FOUND Error
If all the above steps still doesn't work, please try to do a system restore for your computer. SmartPCFixer is also able to perform a system restore for you.