Your machine is currently running: Unknown. This Tool is compatible with your operating system.
How to Fix DNS_ERROR_NON_RFC_NAME Problem with SmartPCFixer?
Step 1 Download and install SmartPCFixer.
Step 2: Launch SmartPCFixer and click Quick Scan to run a free scan for your PC.
Step 3: After the whole scanning, please click Fix All to troubleshoot DNS_ERROR_NON_RFC_NAME error automatically.
1. Update your windows system to the latest version.
At times, people prefer to ignore microsoft's update remind messages. This may cause the terrible disaster for your PC. Please click Start, Control panel, System Security, windows update step by step. Then click check for update to see if you have missed the latest update.
2. Uninstall the recent installed software at once.
Notice: Before you try to install a new program on your PC, please confirm that you download the software from its official website. Because the 3rd party website often bring virus or trajon for your computer.
3. Run a sfc for your PC.
Sometimes, once you come across DNS_ERROR_NON_RFC_NAME missing error, we suggest you to do a sfc for your PC. This procedure will help you fix most dll error. System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. If a Windows Resource Protection (WRP) file is missing or is corrupted, Windows may not behave as expected. For example, some Windows functions may not work, or Windows may crash.
Please do the following steps: (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. Click "Start" Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click "CMD", then run as administrator.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
3. After the process is finished, you may receive one of the following messages:
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (It indicates that you don't have corrupted windows files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (In this situation, you had better do a system restore.)
Clean registry: Fix registry errors and deletes dead keys or values such as startup entries that a 3rd party application forgot to delete, which could lead to problems during startup. It also effectively remove invalid file type pointers and orphaned entries within the list of installed applications which may cause problems when installing or uninstalling applications.
Dll Download: Still be bothered by dll missing error? Luckily for you, with SmartPCFixer, you will never be annoyed by dll errors. SmartPCFixer has Dll Download function which is capable of downloading and registering missing dll files for you with simple clicks.PC Booster: Designed for fixing bsod error, solving access violations issue and repairing application not responding error, SmartPCFixer will always offers users the totally new experience. Just install it and give it a shot.
300 MHz Processor,
256 MB RAM,
50 MB HDD
- How Repair Adobe Flash Player Errors Error
- How Do I Repair erreur 80070bc9 Error
- Error Code 0x8024C001 Problem, Causes and Solution
- Fixed: How to Repair Free Dll Downloads Error
- Best Way to Fix Hlink Dll Error
- It Time Upgrade Your Browser Problem Fix Instructions
- Modx Parse Error Error? Fix it immediately
- How Repair p2psvc Error
- How to Fix Popup Window Java Script Error
- How to Fix wfapi.dll Error
- Simple Way to Solve what is ctfmon.exe Problems
- Is There a way to repair Window Protection
- Best Way to Remove Windows Movie Maker Codec Error Vista Error Messages
- Windows Update 0x80243003 Error? Fix it immediately
- Tips on Troubleshooting 0x80070057 windows10 Problems
- What Causes ERROR_INVALID_LIST_FORMAT Problem? How to Fix ERROR_INVALID_LIST_FORMAT Easily
- How Do I Repair ERROR_IPSEC_IKE_PROCESS_ERR_CERT Error
- How to Solve ERROR_IPSEC_IKE_INVALID_HASH_ALG Problems
- ERROR_NO_PAGEFILE Error Repair Tutorial-Speed up Your PC!
- How do I Get Rid of Download File Undelete Problem
- Best Way to Fix 80240031 Error
- How Do I Fix Access Run Time Error Error
- Tips on Troubleshooting Cm1312nfi Print Pdf Errors Problems
- Tutorials of Fixing Code 643 Windows Update Failed Error
- How Fix dxgkrnl.sys bsod Problems
- What is Errors Dynamic Link Library? How to Solve Errors Dynamic Link Library Problems Efficiently?
- Easy Way to Fix Install Activex Control Windows 7 Error
- Best Way to Remove Launching Installer Problem Error Messages
- Tips on Troubleshooting Pc Cleaner Pro 2012 Problems
- How to Remove protection error 6 in virtual dj pro 7 Error
- What does Speed My Internet mean? How to Fix Speed My Internet Problems
- Simple Way to Solve Unable Start Vista Problems
- Best Way to Troubleshoot update error 0x80070103 Problems
- Windows 7 Blue Screen Crashing Problem Fix Instructions
- What is Wltray Exe Error? How to Solve Wltray Exe Error Problems Efficiently?
- What is Xp64 Tweaks? How to Fix Xp64 Tweaks Error Effectively
- How Fix ERROR_DUPLICATE_SERVICE_NAME Problems
- How to Solve DNS_ERROR_DNAME_COLLISION Problems
- What is 0x800704b3 Windows 7? How to Solve 0x800704b3 Windows 7 Problems Efficiently?
- Simple Way to Solve The Name Number Specified In The Problems
If all the above steps still doesn't work, please try to do a system restore for your computer. SmartPCFixer is also able to perform a system restore for you.