Your machine is currently running: Unknown. This Tool is compatible with your operating system.
How to Fix ERROR_DS_NOT_CLOSEST Problem with SmartPCFixer?
Step 1 Download and install SmartPCFixer.
Step 2: Run SmartPCFixer and click Quick Scan to run a free scan for your PC.
Step 3: After the whole scanning, please click Fix All to troubleshoot ERROR_DS_NOT_CLOSEST error automatically.
1. Check that if you have updated your windows in time.
At times, people like to ignore microsoft's update remind messages. This may cause the critial disaster for your PC. Please click Start, Control panel, System Security, windows update step by step. Then click check for update to see if you have missed the latest update.
2. Uninstall the program which you have just installed.
Notice: Before you try to install a new software on your computer, please ensure that you download the program from its official website. Because the 3rd party website always bring virus or trajon for your computer.
3. Perform SFC utiltiy for your computer.
In general, if you have no idea of how to fix ERROR_DS_NOT_CLOSEST missing error, we suggest you to do a sfc for your PC. SFC utility will remove most dll problems. System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. Pay attention that corrupted systems files may bring a huge disaster for your windows.
To do this, follow these steps: (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
3. You may see the following message.
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (It indicates that you don't have corrupted windows files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (In this situation, you had better do a system restore.)
Clean registry: Fix registry errors and deletes dead keys or values such as startup entries that a 3rd party application forgot to delete, which could lead to problems during startup. It also effectively remove invalid file type pointers and orphaned entries within the list of installed applications which may cause problems when installing or uninstalling applications.
Dll Fixer: Have you ever been bothered by dll missing error? Luckily for you, with SmartPCFixer, you will never be annoyed by dll errors. SmartPCFixer has Dll Download function which is capable of downloading and registering missing dll files for you with simple clicks.PC Booster: Designed for fixing bsod error, repairing access violations error and repairing application not responding error, SmartPCFixer will always offers users the totally new experience. Just install it and give it a shot.
300 MHz Processor,
256 MB RAM,
50 MB HDD
- Solved: Suggestions for Fixing Enable Cookies In My Browser Error
- Remove Error 23 Error, Speed up Your PC!
- Is There a way to repair Error Code 0x80070017
- What Causes Hp Photosmart Premium Solution Center Problem? How to Fix Hp Photosmart Premium Solution Center Easily
- How to Troubleshoot Java Update Checker Has Stopped Working Problems
- Simple Way to Solve microsoft fix it install Problems
- How to Fix Misefixer Error
- How to Fix Repair Printer Spooler Error
- Troubleshooting Restore C Windows System32 Rundll Error in an Easy Way
- Tutorials of solving Rift Error 1628 Problems
- Tutorials of Fixing Software To Remove About Blank Error
- What Makes A Computer Slow Error? Fix it immediately
- Fixed: How to Repair Windows Installer Itunes Msi Problem Error
- How to Solve Windows Update 0x8024402A Problems
- How to Fix Wlidcli Dll Download Error
- Best Way to Remove ERROR_REG_NAT_CONSUMPTION Error Messages
- Tutorials of Fixing ERROR_MUI_INVALID_ULTIMATEFALLBACK_NAME Error
- How to Fix ERROR_CLUSTERLOG_CHKPOINT_NOT_FOUND Error
- Best Way to Remove ERROR_OBJECT_NO_LONGER_EXISTS Error Messages
- What does 0x80010102 mean? How to Fix 0x80010102 Problems
- Get Badpool Header Problem? Fix it Easily
- Fixing Blue Screen Error Windows 7 Fix Problem with Ease
- Tutorials of solving Cookies From My Computer Problems
- Is There a way to fix Debugger Vb
- Download Wise Fixer Error? Fix it immediately
- How to Repair Error 126 Problems
- How to Remove Error 1935 Assembly Component Windows 7 Error
- What is Error For Windows Vista? How to Solve Error For Windows Vista Problems Efficiently?
- Best Way to Troubleshoot Explorer Menu Bar Disappears Problems
- Instal Windows Essentials Problem, Causes and Solution
- Solved: Suggestions for Fixing javlib Error
- How to Resolve Ms Outlook Express Update Problems
- Simple Way to Solve Out Of Memory Line 51 Problems
- Fixed: How to Repair Recovery Disk Full Error
- Tutorials of Fixing Systemroot System32 Rundll32 Exe Error
- How to Solve Windows Update 0x800CCC64 Problems
- How Do I Repair "%appdata%\skype" Error
- How Do I Repair Hata 81000306 Error
- Will it be Possible to Fix Free Adware And Spyware Protection
- 0xeed5 Error Repair Tutorial-Speed up Your PC!
If all the above steps still doesn't work, please try to do a system restore for your computer. SmartPCFixer is also able to perform a system restore for you.