Your machine is currently running: Unknown. This Tool is compatible with your operating system.
How to Fix Error Windows Media Player 10 Problem with SmartPCFixer?
Step 1 Download and install SmartPCFixer.
Step 2: Launch SmartPCFixer and click Quick Scan to run a free scan for your PC.
Step 3: After the whole scanning, please click Fix All to troubleshoot Error Windows Media Player 10 error automatically.
1. Check that if you have updated your windows in time.
At times, people like to ignore microsoft's update remind messages. This may result in the critial disaster for your computer. Please click Start, Control panel, System Security, windows update step by step. Then click check for update to see if you have missed the latest update.
2. Uninstall the recent installed software at once.
Attention: Before you try to install a new software on your PC, please ensure that you download the software from its official website. Because the 3rd party website always bring virus or trajon for your computer.
3. Run a sfc for your PC.
In most cases, once you come across Error Windows Media Player 10 problems, you can perform a sfc for your computer. This procedure will help you fix most dll error. System File Checker is a free utility which can scan the corrupted windows files and restore it. Once windows files are corrupted, you may encounter blue screen error or even cannot use your computer normally.
To do this, follow these steps: (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
3. After the process is finished, you may receive one of the following messages:
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (This means that you do not have any missing or corrupted system files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (To repair the corrupted files manually, view details of the System File Checker process to find the corrupted file, and then manually replace the corrupted file with a known good copy of the file.)
Registry cleaner: Fix registry errors and deletes dead keys or values such as startup entries that a 3rd party application forgot to delete, which could lead to problems during startup. It also effectively remove invalid file type pointers and orphaned entries within the list of installed applications which may cause problems when installing or uninstalling applications.
Dll Removal: Still be bothered by dll missing error? Luckily for you, with SmartPCFixer, you will never be annoyed by dll errors. SmartPCFixer has Dll Download function which is capable of downloading and registering missing dll files for you with simple clicks.PC optimizer: Designed for fixing bsod error, fixing access violations problem and troubleshooting application not responding issue, SmartPCFixer will always offers users the totally new experience. Just install it and give it a shot.
300 MHz Processor,
256 MB RAM,
50 MB HDD
- How to Resolve 0x0000002E Problems
- Best Way to Troubleshoot 800b0100 Error Problems
- Need to Get Rid of Bonjour Service Error Problems
- How to Resolve Cd Rom Back Problems
- Ding Installer Error Error? Fix it immediately
- Instructions of Fixing download zip file Error Message
- Tutorials of solving Findactctxsectionstringa Kernel32 Dll Problems
- How to Resolve Help For Xp Problems
- How Do I Solve Internet Explorer Yahoo Problems
- Will it be Possible to Fix System Cleanup
- How to Solve Tray App Update Problems
- Window Solution Center Error? Fix it immediately
- Is There a way to fix Windows 32 Downloader Bltu
- Windows Shell Common Is Not Responding Problem, Causes and Solution
- Is There a way to fix ERROR_NO_VOLUME_LABEL
- Tutorials of solving What Does This Code 80070002 Problems
- What does Formatting Disks mean? How to Fix Formatting Disks Problems
- Remove Kb309283 Error, Speed up Your PC!
- Pc System Speed Test Problem Fix Instructions
- Best Way to Troubleshoot I81shell.exe Problems
- How do I Troubleshoot 0x00000032 Error
- Will it be Possible to Fix Adobe File Association
- Fixed: How to Repair Adobe Flash Plugin Crash All Time Error
- Fixing Delete Virus Off Your Computer Problem with Ease
- How to Fix Error Code 0x583 Error
- High Cpu UsageTool Error? Fix it immediately
- Help with Fixing Install Audio Device Vista Error
- Best Way to Troubleshoot Libgobject-2.0-0.dll File In Computer Problems
- How do I Get Rid of My Computer Dll Problem
- Printer Spool Will Not Start Problem Fix Instructions
- Windows Update Error Code 80070643 Error Repair Tutorial-Speed up Your PC!
- Xmllite Dll Application Problem, Causes and Solution
- How Can I Fix ERROR_PRINTQ_FULL Error
- Easy Way to Fix ERROR_SXS_XML_E_MULTIPLEROOTS Error
- There Are No More Endpoints Problem Fix Instructions
- Is There a way to repair Data Recovery Link
- Best Way to Troubleshoot Buy Windows 98 Second Edition Problems
- How Do I Repair Ccrpftv6.ocx Error
- How Do I Fix Wiping Hardrive Urgent.thank You. Error
- Error1035 Problem, Causes and Solution
If all the above steps still doesn't work, please try to do a system restore for your computer. SmartPCFixer is also able to perform a system restore for you.