Your machine is currently running: Unknown. This Tool is compatible with your operating system.
How to Fix Google Slow Connection Problem with SmartPCFixer?
Step 1 Download and install SmartPCFixer.
Step 2: Run SmartPCFixer and click Quick Scan to run a free scan for your PC.
Step 3: After the whole scanning, please click Fix All to troubleshoot Google Slow Connection error automatically.
1. Check that if you have updated your windows in time.
At times, people like to ignore microsoft's update remind messages. This may result in the severe disaster for your PC. Please click Start, Control panel, System Security, windows update step by step. Then click check for update to see if you have missed the latest update.
2. Uninstall the program which you have just installed.
Notice: Before you try to install a new program on your computer, please confirm that you download the program from its official website. Because the 3rd party website always bring virus or trajon for your computer.
3. Run a sfc for your PC.
In general, if you encounter Google Slow Connection issues, it is smart to run a sfc for your while system. This procedure will help you fix most dll error. System File Checker is a free utility that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. Once system files is missing or damaged, your PC may not operate as well.
To do this, follow these steps: (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. Click "Start" Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click "CMD", then run as administrator.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
3. You may see the following message.
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (This means that you do not have any missing or corrupted system files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (To repair the corrupted files manually, view details of the System File Checker process to find the corrupted file, and then manually replace the corrupted file with a known good copy of the file.)
Registry cleaner: Fix registry errors and deletes dead keys or values such as startup entries that a 3rd party application forgot to delete, which could lead to problems during startup. It also effectively remove invalid file type pointers and orphaned entries within the list of installed applications which may cause problems when installing or uninstalling applications.
Dll Fixer: Have you ever been bothered by dll missing error? Luckily for you, with SmartPCFixer, you will never be annoyed by dll errors. SmartPCFixer has Dll Download function which is capable of downloading and registering missing dll files for you with simple clicks.PC Booster: Designed for fixing blue screen error, repairing access violations problem and solving application not responding issue, SmartPCFixer will always offers users the totally new experience. Just install it and give it a shot.
300 MHz Processor,
256 MB RAM,
50 MB HDD
- Get Generic Host Process Win32 Services Problem? Fix it Easily
- What is Hp Print Spooler Problem Print Spooler? How to Solve Hp Print Spooler Problem Print Spooler Problems Efficiently?
- How to Fix Iexplore Exe Virus Removal Vista Error
- Install Error 2753 Error Repair Tutorial-Speed up Your PC!
- Can I Fix Jit Debugging Enabled Windows 7 Error for my PC
- Keep Cursor Freezing Up Error Repair Tutorial-Speed up Your PC!
- How to Remove Local Print Spooler Service Not Running Error
- Fixed: How to Repair Net Framework 4 Downloads Error
- How to Solve Nn32 Dll Problems
- How to Solve Remove Trayapp Computer Problems
- How to Fix Unexpected Shutdown Error
- How Can I Fix Windows Update 0x8009001D Error
- Remove Windows Update Error Code 646 Error, Speed up Your PC!
- How to Repair touch.dll Problems
- How to Fix ERROR_CANTOPEN Error
- How Fix ERROR_CLEANER_SLOT_NOT_SET Problems
- How Repair ERROR_CLUSTER_MISMATCHED_COMPUTER_ACCT_NAME Error
- How do I Get Rid of Defragment Free Problem
- Simple Way to Solve Registry6.3 Problems
- Ntvdm Error Windows Xp Error? Fix it immediately
- How to Solve 0x80100005 Problems
- How to Troubleshoot Activex Control Download Problems
- What is Aioc Exe? How to Fix Aioc Exe Error Effectively
- How Do I Fix Best Online Windows Repair Tools Error
- Help with Fixing Cs5 5servicemanager Exe Bad Image Error
- What is Internet Options? How to Fix Internet Options Error Effectively
- Instructions of Fixing Microsoft C++ Visual Runtime Error R6025 Error Message
- How to Repair Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 Problems
- Is There a way to fix Restore Active Desktop
- Can I Fix Snmaster Idxdatabasefile Error for my PC
- Remove Solutioncenter Msi Error, Speed up Your PC!
- How to Remove Sqlmangr.exe Download Error
- Remove Window Systems Event Log Error, Speed up Your PC!
- What is Windows Error 0x80070246? How to Solve Windows Error 0x80070246 Problems Efficiently?
- Can I Fix Windowsinstallercleanup Error for my PC
- How to Remove 80200056 or Error
- Is There a way to fix SdScan.dll missing
- Get Windows Me Problem Problem? Fix it Easily
- Troubleshoot and Fix Word Error 10660 Error Now
- Fixed: How to Repair Run-time Error 713: Application-defined Or Object Defined Error
If all the above steps still doesn't work, please try to do a system restore for your computer. SmartPCFixer is also able to perform a system restore for you.