Your machine is currently running: Unknown. This Tool is compatible with your operating system.
How to Fix Help For Slow Computer Problem with SmartPCFixer?
Step 1 Download and install SmartPCFixer.
Step 2: Run SmartPCFixer and click Quick Scan to run a free scan for your PC.
Step 3: After the whole scanning, please click Fix All to troubleshoot Help For Slow Computer error automatically.
1. Check that if you have updated your windows in time.
At times, people like to ignore microsoft's update remind messages. This may result in the critial disaster for your computer. Please click Start, Control panel, System Security, windows update step by step. Then click check for update to see if you have missed the latest update.
2. Uninstall the recent installed software at once.
Notice: Before you try to install a new program on your computer, please make sure that you download the application from its official website. Because the 3rd party website always bring virus or trajon for your PC.
3. Perform SFC utiltiy for your computer.
Sometimes, if you have no idea of how to fix Help For Slow Computer error, you can perform a sfc for your computer. This procedure will help you fix most dll error. SFC is a free utility that help people scan damaged system files and fix it automatically. If a Windows Resource Protection (WRP) file is missing or is corrupted, Windows may not behave as expected. For example, some Windows functions may not work, or Windows may crash.
To do this, follow these steps: (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. Click "Start" Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click "CMD", then run as administrator.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
3. After the process is finished, you may receive one of the following messages:
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (It indicates that you don't have corrupted windows files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (To repair the corrupted files manually, view details of the System File Checker process to find the corrupted file, and then manually replace the corrupted file with a known good copy of the file.)
Clean registry: Fix registry errors and deletes dead keys or values such as startup entries that a 3rd party application forgot to delete, which could lead to problems during startup. It also effectively remove invalid file type pointers and orphaned entries within the list of installed applications which may cause problems when installing or uninstalling applications.
Dll Download: Have you ever been bothered by dll missing error? Luckily for you, with SmartPCFixer, you will never be annoyed by dll errors. SmartPCFixer has Dll Download function which is capable of downloading and registering missing dll files for you with simple clicks.PC Booster: Specialized in repairing blue screen error, solving access violations issue and troubleshooting application not responding problem, SmartPCFixer will always offers users the totally new experience. Just install it and give it a shot.
300 MHz Processor,
256 MB RAM,
50 MB HDD
- What is "microsoft update catalog" microsoftupdatecatalogwebcontrol.dll? How to Fix "microsoft update catalog" microsoftupdatecatalogwebcontrol.dll Error Effectively
- How to Repair Adobe Reader Win32 Error Problems
- Best Way to Remove code 800f020b windows update error Error Messages
- Troubleshooting Compile Error Hidden Module Error in an Easy Way
- Need to Get Rid of Ddr2 Laptop Ram Problems
- Get Download Free Smart Pcer Problem? Fix it Easily
- Is it Possible to Fix Internet Explorer 2000 Error
- How Can I Fix My Hp Print Spooler Is Not Running Error
- Can I Fix Pc Not Shut Down Windows 7 Error for my PC
- scanreg.exe Problem, Causes and Solution
- Easy Way to Fix scanspt.exe Error
- Tutorials of solving Testing A Computer Problems
- Easy Way to Fix Windows Update 0x8007F007 Error
- Windows Update 0x800CCC44 Error Repair Tutorial-Speed up Your PC!
- How to Solve Yahoo Error On Page Problem Problems
- Troubleshooting 3005pr driver Error in an Easy Way
- How to Deal with ERROR_LOG_HARD_ERROR Error
- How to Repair 80240020 Windows 10 Installation Error Problems
- Pci Performance Error Repair Tutorial-Speed up Your PC!
- Vista Vb Runtime Error 5 Error Repair Tutorial-Speed up Your PC!
- Best Way to Remove 0x00000067 Error Messages
- Best Way to Fix 0x8DDD0007 Error
- What does 0xd1 bsod mean? How to Fix 0xd1 bsod Problems
- Tutorials of solving 10055 No Buffer Space Available Winxp Problems
- Best Way to Remove Adobe Air Download Error Messages
- Tips on Troubleshooting Ancestry Pop Ups Problems
- Is There a way to fix Application Not Found
- Tips on Troubleshooting Computer Shut Downs Problems
- Tips on Troubleshooting Defragment Problems
- Tips on Troubleshooting Dll Won T Load Problems
- How to Solve Error 0x80070005 Problems
- How to Fix Error 82 Xp Error
- How Repair Errore Vpn413 Error
- Get Msicuu2 Exe Problem? Fix it Easily
- Nn1327 Invalid Drive Error? Fix it immediately
- Best Way to Remove Os Error 10060 Error Messages
- How to Troubleshoot Spotify Hard Drive Full Problems
- Virtual Memory Too Low Windows 7 Error Repair Tutorial-Speed up Your PC!
- Is it Possible to Fix ERROR_CORRUPT_LOG_UNAVAILABLE Error
- How to Remove 804 (0x324) Error
If all the above steps still doesn't work, please try to do a system restore for your computer. SmartPCFixer is also able to perform a system restore for you.