Your machine is currently running: Unknown. This Tool is compatible with your operating system.
How to Fix My Computer Says Not Responding Problem with SmartPCFixer?
Step 1 Download and install SmartPCFixer.
Step 2: Launch SmartPCFixer and click Quick Scan to run a free scan for your PC.
Step 3: After the whole scanning, please click Fix All to troubleshoot My Computer Says Not Responding error automatically.
1. Check that if you have updated your windows in time.
At times, people prefer to ignore microsoft's update remind messages. This may cause the critial disaster for your PC. Please click Start, Control panel, System Security, windows update step by step. Then click check for update to see if you have missed the latest update.
2. Uninstall the recent installed software at once.
Attention: Before you try to install a new software on your PC, please ensure that you download the software from its official website. Because the 3rd party website often bring virus or trajon for your PC.
3. Run a sfc for your PC.
General speaking, once you encounter My Computer Says Not Responding problems, we suggest you to do a sfc for your PC. This procedure will help you fix most dll error. SFC is a utility in Windows which can scan the corrupted windows files and restore it. Once system files is missing or damaged, your PC may not operate as well.
To do this, follow these steps: (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
3. After the process is finished, you may receive one of the following messages:
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (It indicates that you don't have corrupted windows files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (In this situation, you had better do a system restore.)
Registry cleaner: Fix registry errors and deletes dead keys or values such as startup entries that a 3rd party application forgot to delete, which could lead to problems during startup. It also effectively remove invalid file type pointers and orphaned entries within the list of installed applications which may cause problems when installing or uninstalling applications.
Dll Removal: Have you ever been bothered by dll missing error? Luckily for you, with SmartPCFixer, you will never be annoyed by dll errors. SmartPCFixer has Dll Download function which is capable of downloading and registering missing dll files for you with simple clicks.PC optimizer: Designed for troubleshooting blue screen error, troubleshooting access violations error and fixing application not responding issue, SmartPCFixer will always offers users the totally new experience. Just install it and give it a shot.
300 MHz Processor,
256 MB RAM,
50 MB HDD
- Troubleshooting 0x80240008 windows 10 Error in an Easy Way
- How to Remove error 0x0000003b Error
- How Do I Fix Error Check Software Error
- Troubleshoot and Fix error code 0x8024002e Error Now
- Solved: Suggestions for Fixing Inf Install Failure Error
- How Do I Repair Kernel Page Error In Windows Xp Error
- Fixing Laptop Problem with Ease
- How to Resolve Microsoft Update Log Problems
- Ojiyelov Dll Error Problem Fix Instructions
- Troubleshooting Remove About Blank Free Downloads Error in an Easy Way
- Is it Possible to Fix restore microsoft office file associations Error
- How to Fix Restore Sound Computer Error
- Easy Way to Fix rundll32.exe Error
- Solved: Suggestions for Fixing Technical Support Windows Error
- What Causes wdfmgr.exe Problem? How to Fix wdfmgr.exe Easily
- Remove Www Microsoft Windowsupdate Com Error, Speed up Your PC!
- Best Way to Troubleshoot "windowsupdate_8007002c" "windowsupdate_dt000 Problems
- Tutorials of solving 748 (0x2ec) Problems
- How Do I Fix Unknown Error 0x80005000 Error
- How to Repair System Error 1801 Problems
- Best Way to Remove 0x00000020 Error Messages
- How to Deal with 0x800cccc6 Error
- Troubleshooting A Null Buffer Was Returned By Error in an Easy Way
- Access Violation Magix Mp3 Error? Fix it immediately
- How Fix Acrobat Reader Error 115 Problems
- Is There a way to repair Comcast Browser Help
- How to Fix data error cyclic redundancy check windows xp Error
- How to Solve Google Blank Virus Problems
- Hp Officejet 4255 Problem, Causes and Solution
- How Do I Fix I Network Framework Version 2 Error
- Tips on Troubleshooting microsoft updates error Problems
- Need to Get Rid of Msilqs32 Dll Problems
- Solved: Suggestions for Fixing netsh.exe Error
- What is Speedstream 4060 Drivers For Vista? How to Fix Speedstream 4060 Drivers For Vista Error Effectively
- How Can I Fix Windows Update 0x8007F0EA Error
- Easy Way to Fix Windows Update 0x8024C007 Error
- What Causes 8462 (0x210e) Problem? How to Fix 8462 (0x210e) Easily
- Best Way to Troubleshoot 0x0073 Problems
- How to Fix Bd 91 Excel Error
- What is 9000 Error? How to Solve 9000 Error Problems Efficiently?
If all the above steps still doesn't work, please try to do a system restore for your computer. SmartPCFixer is also able to perform a system restore for you.