Your machine is currently running: Unknown. This Tool is compatible with your operating system.
How to Fix My Computer Will Not Read Discs Problem with SmartPCFixer?
Step 1 Download and install SmartPCFixer.
Step 2: Launch SmartPCFixer and click Quick Scan to run a free scan for your PC.
Step 3: After the whole scanning, please click Fix All to troubleshoot My Computer Will Not Read Discs error automatically.
1. Check that if you have updated your windows in time.
At times, people prefer to ignore microsoft's update remind messages. This may cause the critial disaster for your PC. Please click Start, Control panel, System Security, windows update step by step. Then click check for update to see if you have missed the latest update.
2. Uninstall the recent installed software at once.
Notice: Before you try to install a new program on your PC, please ensure that you download the program from its official website. Because the 3rd party website always bring virus or trajon for your PC.
3. Perform SFC utiltiy for your computer.
General speaking, if you encounter My Computer Will Not Read Discs problems, we suggest you to do a sfc for your PC. This procedure will help you fix most dll error. SFC is a utility in Windows that help people scan damaged system files and fix it automatically. You should know that damaged system files may cause serious disaster for your PC.
Do as the following steps (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. Click "Start" Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click "CMD", then run as administrator.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
3. After the process is finished, you may receive one of the following messages:
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (It indicates that you don't have corrupted windows files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (In this situation, you had better do a system restore.)
Registry cleaner: Fix registry errors and deletes dead keys or values such as startup entries that a 3rd party application forgot to delete, which could lead to problems during startup. It also effectively remove invalid file type pointers and orphaned entries within the list of installed applications which may cause problems when installing or uninstalling applications.
Dll Fixer: Still be bothered by dll missing error? Luckily for you, with SmartPCFixer, you will never be annoyed by dll errors. SmartPCFixer has Dll Download function which is capable of downloading and registering missing dll files for you with simple clicks.PC Booster: Specialized in troubleshooting bsod error, troubleshooting access violations problem and solving application not responding error, SmartPCFixer will always offers users the totally new experience. Just install it and give it a shot.
300 MHz Processor,
256 MB RAM,
50 MB HDD
- How Do I Solve Adobe Reader Problems
- Ajax Submit Failed Error 403 Forbidden Problem, Causes and Solution
- Cannot Send Yahoo Emails Problem, Causes and Solution
- Best Way to Troubleshoot Download Kernel32 Dll Xp Professional Problems
- How to Remove Enadatodej Dll Error
- Tutorials of Fixing Error 696 Error
- Error Code 0x80072F7C Problem, Causes and Solution
- How to Fix Lsass Revision Number Error Error
- Remove No Task Manager And Not Responding Error, Speed up Your PC!
- How Do I Fix Registry Error 1402 Error
- Is There a way to repair Reinstall Spooler Subsystem
- Tips on Troubleshooting Repair Windows Xp With Xp Disc Problems
- Tips on Troubleshooting Ssid Error Code 51030 Problems
- How Fix System Root System32 Hal Dll Missing Problems
- What does Windows Bad Image Error mean? How to Fix Windows Bad Image Error Problems
- Fixing ERROR_DEVICE_NOT_AVAILABLE Problem with Ease
- 0x00402674 Problem Fix Instructions
- Free Online Error? Fix it immediately
- Tutorials of solving 0x52512627 Problems
- Code 1117 Computer Error Repair Tutorial-Speed up Your PC!
- How do I Get Rid of 0x0000007e 0x0000005 0x00… Problem
- Will it be Possible to Fix April 1 Shutdown Error Xp
- What is Crystal Ocx Error? How to Solve Crystal Ocx Error Problems Efficiently?
- How to Repair imscc file extension Problems
- Best Way to Remove inputpersonalization.exe Error Messages
- Best Way to Troubleshoot itunes 2324 Problems
- Tutorials of solving Microsoft Svchost Exe Error Problems
- Is it Possible to Fix Quicktime Error Entry Point Not Found Error
- Get Smart Pcer License Problem? Fix it Easily
- Best Way to Remove St Still Dll Error Messages
- Troubleshooting Trojanspy Error in an Easy Way
- How Repair Window 7 Repair Install Download Error
- windows error message Problem Fix Instructions
- Is it Possible to Fix ticketmaster 403 forbidden access denied Error
- What is kb976749 setup error? How to Solve kb976749 setup error Problems Efficiently?
- Best Way to Fix Ras Code Error 619 Vodafone Error
- Xp Updates And Hotmail Error? Fix it immediately
- How do I Troubleshoot Vpn Codes 412 Error
- Tips on Troubleshooting Msoe.dll Download 2009 Problems
- How to Solve Indirect Access To An Object Has Problems
If all the above steps still doesn't work, please try to do a system restore for your computer. SmartPCFixer is also able to perform a system restore for you.