Your machine is currently running: Unknown. This Tool is compatible with your operating system.
How to Fix Nsppthlp.exe Problem with SmartPCFixer?
Step 1 Download and install SmartPCFixer.
Step 2: Run SmartPCFixer and click Quick Scan to run a free scan for your PC.
Step 3: After the whole scanning, please click Fix All to troubleshoot Nsppthlp.exe error automatically.
1. Check that if you have updated your windows in time.
Sometimes, people like to ignore microsoft's update remind messages. This may result in the severe disaster for your PC. Please click Start, Control panel, System Security, windows update step by step. Then click check for update to see if you have missed the latest update.
2. Uninstall the recent installed software at once.
Notice: Before you try to install a new software on your PC, please make sure that you download the program from its official website. Because the 3rd party website often bring virus or trajon for your PC.
3. Perform SFC utiltiy for your computer.
In most cases, once you come across Nsppthlp.exe error, it is smart to run a sfc for your while system. SFC utility will remove most dll problems. SFC is a utility in Windows which help people scan damaged system files and fix it automatically. If a Windows Resource Protection (WRP) file is missing or is corrupted, Windows may not behave as expected. For example, some Windows functions may not work, or Windows may crash.
Do as the following steps (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. Click "Start" Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click "CMD", then run as administrator.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
3. You may see the following message.
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (It indicates that you don't have corrupted windows files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (To repair the corrupted files manually, view details of the System File Checker process to find the corrupted file, and then manually replace the corrupted file with a known good copy of the file.)
Registry cleaner: Fix registry errors and deletes dead keys or values such as startup entries that a 3rd party application forgot to delete, which could lead to problems during startup. It also effectively remove invalid file type pointers and orphaned entries within the list of installed applications which may cause problems when installing or uninstalling applications.
Dll Fixer: Have you ever been bothered by dll missing error? Luckily for you, with SmartPCFixer, you will never be annoyed by dll errors. SmartPCFixer has Dll Download function which is capable of downloading and registering missing dll files for you with simple clicks.Speed up PC: Designed for fixing bsod error, troubleshooting access violations error and repairing application not responding error, SmartPCFixer will always offers users the totally new experience. Just install it and give it a shot.
300 MHz Processor,
256 MB RAM,
50 MB HDD
- Tips on Troubleshooting Restore Print Spooler Problems
- Is There a way to fix Rpc Server Unavailable
- Best Way to Troubleshoot Spoolersubsystem App Problems
- What Causes Sql-dmo Dll Error Problem? How to Fix Sql-dmo Dll Error Easily
- Upgrade Outlook Express 6 Problem, Causes and Solution
- Instructions of Fixing X 25 Error Error Message
- Troubleshoot and Fix ERROR_SERVICE_START_HANG Error Now
- How Do I Solve ERROR_SXS_CANT_GEN_ACTCTX Problems
- How Do I Solve ERROR_SXS_FILE_NOT_PART_OF_ASSEMBLY Problems
- ERROR_REMOVE_FAILED Error Repair Tutorial-Speed up Your PC!
- Is There a way to fix ERROR_MENU_ITEM_NOT_FOUND
- ERROR_DS_NCNAME_MUST_BE_NC Problem Fix Instructions
- Best Way to Remove WSAECANCELLED Error Messages
- How to Repair File 1864 Windows Vista Problems
- Help with Fixing The Program Cannot Be Used With Error
- How to Fix Systemrestorer.exe Error
- Will it be Possible to Fix The Name Has Too Many Parts.
- How to Solve 0xxxxxxxxxxx Problems
- How do I Get Rid of Problems With Optical Drives And Remedies Problem
- Id 4097 Error Repair Tutorial-Speed up Your PC!
- How to Troubleshoot Adm Exe High Cpu Usage Problems
- Best Way to Remove C Windows System32 Drivers Cdrom Sys Error Messages
- Code 80072ee7 Windows 7 Error Repair Tutorial-Speed up Your PC!
- Will it be Possible to Fix Master Sync Exe
- Best Way to Remove Office 1935 Error Error Messages
- Troubleshooting Repair Windows Installer Service Error in an Easy Way
- What is Solutioncenter Msi Rid Of? How to Solve Solutioncenter Msi Rid Of Problems Efficiently?
- Is There a way to fix Terratec Sound Card
- What is THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER_M? How to Fix THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER_M Error Effectively
- Tips on Troubleshooting Unable To Download Itunes Problems
- How to Solve Unexpected Error 1024 At Line Problems
- How to Fix Windows 7 Error Code 39 Error
- How do I Get Rid of Windows Error 126 Itunes Error 7 Problem
- Best Way to Remove ERROR_EVT_SUBSCRIPTION_TO_DIRECT_CHANNEL Error Messages
- What Causes Download Cha Cha Slide Free Problem? How to Fix Download Cha Cha Slide Free Easily
- Nv4 Dll Problem, Causes and Solution
- Best Way to Remove Backup Assistant Error Messages
- How to Fix Outlook Send Error 0x800ccc13 Error
- Tutorials of Fixing Www.hp.com Support Businessinkjet1200 Error
- Easy Way to Fix Add Memory In A Dell Windows Xp Laptop Error
If all the above steps still doesn't work, please try to do a system restore for your computer. SmartPCFixer is also able to perform a system restore for you.