Your machine is currently running: Unknown. This Tool is compatible with your operating system.
How to Fix PROCESS_HAS_LOCKED_PAGES Problem with SmartPCFixer?
Step 1 Download and install SmartPCFixer.
Step 2: Launch SmartPCFixer and click Quick Scan to run a free scan for your PC.
Step 3: After the whole scanning, please click Fix All to troubleshoot PROCESS_HAS_LOCKED_PAGES error automatically.
1. Check that if you have updated your windows in time.
At times, people prefer to ignore microsoft's update remind messages. This may result in the terrible disaster for your computer. Please click Start, Control panel, System Security, windows update step by step. Then click check for update to see if you have missed the latest update.
2. Uninstall the program which you have just installed.
Attention: Before you try to install a new program on your computer, please ensure that you download the software from its official website. Because the 3rd party website always bring virus or trajon for your PC.
3. Run a sfc for your PC.
In general, if you come across PROCESS_HAS_LOCKED_PAGES issues, we suggest you to do a sfc for your PC. SFC utility will remove most dll problems. SFC is a free utility that help people scan damaged system files and fix it automatically. Once system files is missing or damaged, your PC may not operate as well.
Do as the following steps (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
3. You may see the following message.
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (This means that you do not have any missing or corrupted system files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (In this situation, you had better do a system restore.)
Clean registry: Fix registry errors and deletes dead keys or values such as startup entries that a 3rd party application forgot to delete, which could lead to problems during startup. It also effectively remove invalid file type pointers and orphaned entries within the list of installed applications which may cause problems when installing or uninstalling applications.
Dll Removal: Have you ever been bothered by dll missing error? Luckily for you, with SmartPCFixer, you will never be annoyed by dll errors. SmartPCFixer has Dll Download function which is capable of downloading and registering missing dll files for you with simple clicks.PC Booster: Specialized in troubleshooting bsod error, solving access violations problem and fixing application not responding error, SmartPCFixer will always offers users the totally new experience. Just install it and give it a shot.
300 MHz Processor,
256 MB RAM,
50 MB HDD
- How to Remove 0x8024E002 Error
- Troubleshooting atiedxx.exe Error in an Easy Way
- Is There a way to fix error 0x000006d9
- How to Troubleshoot Error Code 80070026 Problems
- Get Hp Pavillion Dv4600 Audio Drivers Problem? Fix it Easily
- How to Repair I Cannot Send Emails Outlook Express Problems
- How do I Get Rid of Install Iexplore Exe Problem
- Can I Fix Microsoft Net Frame Service Pack Error for my PC
- Mscvr80 Dll Problem Fix Instructions
- How Do I Solve Parsing Error In Xml Problems
- Best Way to Fix To Correct Error 1606 Error
- Unload Error 1327 Invalid Drive E Problem, Causes and Solution
- How Can I Fix unwise.exe Error
- Best Way to Troubleshoot "0x8007007b" Problems
- 88w8897 Problem Fix Instructions
- How to Deal with ERROR_OLD_WIN_VERSION Error
- Troubleshoot and Fix ERROR_FILEMARK_DETECTED Error Now
- Best Way to Remove ERROR_RMODE_APP Error Messages
- What is ERROR_UNWIND? How to Fix ERROR_UNWIND Error Effectively
- Help with Fixing Vista Antivirus Error
- Is it Possible to Fix Buffer Overrun Attacks Error
- How do I Troubleshoot downloader.exe Error
- Help with Fixing Error 1402 Installing Error
- How to Deal with Error Code 0x80242000 Error
- How do I Get Rid of Installer Keeps Popping Up Xp Problem
- What is Login Message Cross Domain Windows Error? How to Fix Login Message Cross Domain Windows Error Error Effectively
- How Fix Photoshop Not Responding When Press File Problems
- Best Way to Remove Problems Internet Explorer 9 Error Messages
- Best Way to Fix Tackle Missing Ntldr File Error Error
- what is dwm.exe Problem Fix Instructions
- Solved: Suggestions for Fixing Windows Update 0x80240012 Error
- Need to Get Rid of windows update error 0x80072efd Problems
- What is RPC_S_NO_PROTSEQS? How to Solve RPC_S_NO_PROTSEQS Problems Efficiently?
- ERROR_INVALID_FORM_SIZE Error? Fix it immediately
- How to Solve ERROR_DS_GROUP_CONVERSION_ERROR Problems
- Will it be Possible to Fix ReError 10004
- How to Troubleshoot Deskjet 950c Tool Error Problems
- How Fix Windows 7 Blacksod Problems
- How to Remove Windows Error 10054 Error
- Cddbodbc.Dll Problem Fix Instructions
If all the above steps still doesn't work, please try to do a system restore for your computer. SmartPCFixer is also able to perform a system restore for you.