Your machine is currently running: Unknown. This Tool is compatible with your operating system.
How to Fix Recover Lost Problem with SmartPCFixer?
Step 1 Download and install SmartPCFixer.
Step 2: Run SmartPCFixer and click Quick Scan to run a free scan for your PC.
Step 3: After the whole scanning, please click Fix All to troubleshoot Recover Lost error automatically.
1. Check that if you have updated your windows in time.
Sometimes, people like to ignore microsoft's update remind messages. This may result in the terrible disaster for your computer. Please click Start, Control panel, System Security, windows update step by step. Then click check for update to see if you have missed the latest update.
2. Uninstall the recent installed software at once.
Notice: Before you try to install a new program on your PC, please confirm that you download the application from its official website. Because the 3rd party website often bring virus or trajon for your computer.
3. Run a sfc for your PC.
In most cases, if you come across Recover Lost problems, we suggest you to do a sfc for your PC. This procedure will help you fix most dll error. System File Checker is a free utility which allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. Once windows files are corrupted, you may encounter blue screen error or even cannot use your computer normally.
Do as the following steps (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. Click "Start" Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click "CMD", then run as administrator.
2. Type sfc /scannow and press "Enter" button
3. Then you may received the following message.
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (It indicates that you don't have corrupted windows files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (To repair the corrupted files manually, view details of the System File Checker process to find the corrupted file, and then manually replace the corrupted file with a known good copy of the file.)
Registry cleaner: Fix registry errors and deletes dead keys or values such as startup entries that a 3rd party application forgot to delete, which could lead to problems during startup. It also effectively remove invalid file type pointers and orphaned entries within the list of installed applications which may cause problems when installing or uninstalling applications.
Dll Fixer: Have you ever been bothered by dll missing error? Luckily for you, with SmartPCFixer, you will never be annoyed by dll errors. SmartPCFixer has Dll Download function which is capable of downloading and registering missing dll files for you with simple clicks.Speed up PC: Designed for repairing bsod error, fixing access violations problem and solving application not responding problem, SmartPCFixer will always offers users the totally new experience. Just install it and give it a shot.
300 MHz Processor,
256 MB RAM,
50 MB HDD
- Need to Get Rid of caller64.exe Problems
- Best Way to Remove code 800f020b Error Messages
- Tips on Troubleshooting Corefoundation D11 Problems
- Tutorials of Fixing Correct Dsl Running Slow Error
- How to Resolve Error Message Memory Could Not Be Read Problems
- Google Adwords Stop Running This Script Problem, Causes and Solution
- Troubleshoot and Fix Hard Drive Disk Error Error Now
- How Do I Solve how do i windows update Problems
- How Fix Internet Explorer Error Problems
- Help with Fixing Keyboard Not Working Word 2010 Error
- Microsoft Net Framework Downloaed Problem, Causes and Solution
- How Repair Mirar Error
- How Do I Fix Win 7 Repair Error
- Windows 7 2503 Error Problem Fix Instructions
- Fixing windows error code 8024a006 Problem with Ease
- Windows Xp Error Codes Problem Fix Instructions
- Tips on Troubleshooting ERROR_MACHINE_LOCKED Problems
- How to Troubleshoot Nvstartup Problems
- How to Resolve Runtime Error 63 Problems
- How to Deal with 1282 (0x502) Error
- What is bsod memory management? How to Solve bsod memory management Problems Efficiently?
- Solved: Suggestions for Fixing Driver Repair Software Error
- What does Enable Jit Debugging On Windows 7 mean? How to Fix Enable Jit Debugging On Windows 7 Problems
- Fixing Error 39 In Requery Line 15 Problem with Ease
- What is Get Protection Error? How to Solve Get Protection Error Problems Efficiently?
- Hp Scanner Tech Support Problem, Causes and Solution
- How to Deal with My Browser Stops Responding Error
- remove lavasoft ad aware Problem, Causes and Solution
- How Can I Fix Sharepoint Dll Error
- What does Speed My Internet mean? How to Fix Speed My Internet Problems
- How Do I Repair Ssl Error 82 Error
- Get SYSTEM_PTE_MISUSE Problem? Fix it Easily
- How to Fix This Servers Clock Is Not Synchronizeding Software Error
- Simple Way to Solve Windows Xp Printer Spooler Problems
- What is 0x00000002 printer? How to Solve 0x00000002 printer Problems Efficiently?
- How Do I Repair ERROR_NONPAGED_SYSTEM_RESOURCES Error
- How do I Get Rid of ERROR_OPEN_FILES Problem
- How Can I Fix Advrcntr.dll Error
- How to Fix Windows Vista Wont Update Error
If all the above steps still doesn't work, please try to do a system restore for your computer. SmartPCFixer is also able to perform a system restore for you.