Your machine is currently running: Unknown. This Tool is compatible with your operating system.
How to Fix Windows Is Not Responding Message Problem with SmartPCFixer?
Step 1 Download and install SmartPCFixer.
Step 2: Run SmartPCFixer and click Quick Scan to run a free scan for your PC.
Step 3: After the whole scanning, please click Fix All to troubleshoot Windows Is Not Responding Message error automatically.
1. Update your windows system to the latest version.
At times, people prefer to ignore microsoft's update remind messages. This may cause the terrible disaster for your computer. Please click Start, Control panel, System Security, windows update step by step. Then click check for update to see if you have missed the latest update.
2. Uninstall the recent installed software at once.
Notice: Before you try to install a new program on your computer, please ensure that you download the program from its official website. Because the 3rd party website often bring virus or trajon for your computer.
3. Perform SFC utiltiy for your computer.
General speaking, if you come across Windows Is Not Responding Message issues, we suggest you to do a sfc for your PC. This procedure will help you fix most dll error. System File Checker is a free utility which allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. If a Windows Resource Protection (WRP) file is missing or is corrupted, Windows may not behave as expected. For example, some Windows functions may not work, or Windows may crash.
Please do the following steps: (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. Click "Start" Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click "CMD", then run as administrator.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
3. After the process is finished, you may receive one of the following messages:
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (It indicates that you don't have corrupted windows files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (To repair the corrupted files manually, view details of the System File Checker process to find the corrupted file, and then manually replace the corrupted file with a known good copy of the file.)
Clean registry: Fix registry errors and deletes dead keys or values such as startup entries that a 3rd party application forgot to delete, which could lead to problems during startup. It also effectively remove invalid file type pointers and orphaned entries within the list of installed applications which may cause problems when installing or uninstalling applications.
Dll Download: Have you ever been bothered by dll missing error? Luckily for you, with SmartPCFixer, you will never be annoyed by dll errors. SmartPCFixer has Dll Download function which is capable of downloading and registering missing dll files for you with simple clicks.Speed up PC: Designed for troubleshooting bsod error, troubleshooting access violations problem and troubleshooting application not responding error, SmartPCFixer will always offers users the totally new experience. Just install it and give it a shot.
300 MHz Processor,
256 MB RAM,
50 MB HDD
- How to Remove 0x8024001A Error
- What Causes C Windows System Shlwapi Dll Problem? How to Fix C Windows System Shlwapi Dll Easily
- What Causes Directv 771 Problem? How to Fix Directv 771 Easily
- How Do I Fix Error 404 Not Fou Error
- Troubleshoot and Fix Error Scripts Running Error Now
- What is Errror 0x800705b4? How to Fix Errror 0x800705b4 Error Effectively
- How Do I Fix Keep Getting A Runtime Error Error
- Troubleshooting Ms Office Error 1714 Error in an Easy Way
- Is There a way to fix Ms Outlook Not Responding
- How to Fix Msvcp70 Dll Error
- How do I Troubleshoot Msxml3 Dll Download Microsoft Error
- Best Way to Remove Recovery Disk Space Error Messages
- How Do I Fix Run Scandisk Windows Xp Error
- stop error 0x0000007a Error Repair Tutorial-Speed up Your PC!
- How to Resolve Windows 98 Usb 2.0 Problems
- Is There a way to fix windows update error code 80070002
- How to Remove windows vista update error 80070490 Error
- How Repair ERROR_NO_TRACKING_SERVICE Error
- How Do I Fix WSAEADDRINUSE Error
- Tutorials of solving (0x000000f6 Problems
- Best Way to Remove 0xc0000005 Pianoteq Error Messages
- Best Way to Remove 1606 Error Microsoft Office Error Messages
- How Do I Fix Arupld32.exe Error
- Tips on Troubleshooting ATDISK_DRIVER_INTERNAL Problems
- How Do I Solve Buffer Overrun Detected Fix Problems
- What is Can't Locate Dll? How to Fix Can't Locate Dll Error Effectively
- Simple Way to Solve Cannot Delete File Data Error Crc Problems
- How to Deal with Chkdsk Utility Vista Corrupt File Error
- How to Deal with Error 1000 Error
- Help with Fixing Finding Host Socket Error 11001 Error
- What is Information Service Pstprx Dll? How to Fix Information Service Pstprx Dll Error Effectively
- Troubleshooting Install Audio Output Device Windows Vista Error in an Easy Way
- Easy Way to Fix Kbd Exe Windows Vista Error
- Msinet Ocx Not Correctly Registered Problem Fix Instructions
- Tips on Troubleshooting My Cpu Usage 100 Problems
- Is it Possible to Fix Operating System Repair Xp Error
- Will it be Possible to Fix Outlook Express Error Number 0x800ccc0e
- windowsupdate_8024200d or windowsupdate_dt000" (1) Problem, Causes and Solution
- Remove windowsupdate_80200056 Error, Speed up Your PC!
- How to Repair ERROR_TRANSACTION_FREEZE_IN_PROGRESS Problems
If all the above steps still doesn't work, please try to do a system restore for your computer. SmartPCFixer is also able to perform a system restore for you.