Your machine is currently running: Unknown. This Tool is compatible with your operating system.
How to Fix Windows Xp Task Manager Problem with SmartPCFixer?
Step 1 Download and install SmartPCFixer.
Step 2: Launch SmartPCFixer and click Quick Scan to run a free scan for your PC.
Step 3: After the whole scanning, please click Fix All to troubleshoot Windows Xp Task Manager error automatically.
1. Check that if you have updated your windows in time.
At times, people prefer to ignore microsoft's update remind messages. This may result in the terrible disaster for your computer. Please click Start, Control panel, System Security, windows update step by step. Then click check for update to see if you have missed the latest update.
2. Uninstall the program which you have just installed.
Attention: Before you try to install a new program on your PC, please make sure that you download the software from its official website. Because the 3rd party website always bring virus or trajon for your computer.
3. Perform SFC utiltiy for your computer.
General speaking, once you have no idea of how to fix Windows Xp Task Manager problems, it is smart to run a sfc for your while system. SFC utility will remove most dll problems. System File Checker is a free utility which allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. Once system files is missing or damaged, your PC may not operate as well.
Following the below steps and fix corrupted files by yourself: (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
3. You may see the following message.
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (This means that you do not have any missing or corrupted system files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (In this situation, you had better do a system restore.)
Clean registry: Fix registry errors and deletes dead keys or values such as startup entries that a 3rd party application forgot to delete, which could lead to problems during startup. It also effectively remove invalid file type pointers and orphaned entries within the list of installed applications which may cause problems when installing or uninstalling applications.
Dll Fixer: Have you ever been bothered by dll missing error? Luckily for you, with SmartPCFixer, you will never be annoyed by dll errors. SmartPCFixer has Dll Download function which is capable of downloading and registering missing dll files for you with simple clicks.PC Booster: Designed for repairing bsod error, fixing access violations issue and fixing application not responding error, SmartPCFixer will always offers users the totally new experience. Just install it and give it a shot.
300 MHz Processor,
256 MB RAM,
50 MB HDD
- Help with Fixing 0x801901FA Error
- How to Resolve Allow Cookies For My Web Browser Problems
- How to Fix Applesyncnotifierexe Error
- How Repair Best Pc Cleaner Error
- Get Browser Upgrade Internet Explorer Problem? Fix it Easily
- Solved: Suggestions for Fixing CONFIG_LIST_FAILED Error
- Instructions of Fixing Dynamic Link Library Sqlite3 Dill Error Message
- How to Deal with Free Download Repair Cpu Usage 100 Error
- Is There a way to fix Get Windows Updates
- Java Installation Error Repair Tutorial-Speed up Your PC!
- Fixing Msjavx86 Windows 7 Problem with Ease
- What is Msvcr100 Dll Missing Your Computer? How to Solve Msvcr100 Dll Missing Your Computer Problems Efficiently?
- How Can I Fix No Sound On Windows Media Player Video Error
- What is Outlook Express Is Slow To Load? How to Solve Outlook Express Is Slow To Load Problems Efficiently?
- How Do I Fix Ram And Clear It Error
- Instructions of Fixing Start Printer Spooler Error Message
- Tips on Troubleshooting Windows Not Activated Problems
- Is There a way to fix Windows Update Error 80070020 Vista
- What is ERROR_NO_WRITABLE_DC_FOUND? How to Fix ERROR_NO_WRITABLE_DC_FOUND Error Effectively
- What is Download Update Norton Antirus? How to Fix Download Update Norton Antirus Error Effectively
- What is Accidently Deleted Sound Computer? How to Solve Accidently Deleted Sound Computer Problems Efficiently?
- How to Remove Computer Running Really Slow Error
- How to Troubleshoot Doubleclick Spyware Problems
- How Fix driver irql not less or equal bsod Problems
- Solved: Suggestions for Fixing Exe Runtime Error Error
- How to Solve Firefox Bookmarks Toolbar Missing Problems
- Kb958186 Problem Fix Instructions
- Simple Way to Solve msvcr90.dll is missing outlook 2010 Problems
- How Fix Msxml Version 6 10 1129 0 Problems
- How do I Troubleshoot My Facebook Font Too Small Error
- My Internet Explorer Toolbar Is Missing Problem, Causes and Solution
- Best Way to Remove sm dialog Error Messages
- How Can I Fix Windows 7 Print Spooler Error
- Solved: Suggestions for Fixing Windows Error Code Amp X000d Amp 000a Error
- Can I Fix Windows Xp Defrag Exe Error for my PC
- What does could not load solidworks dll: sldshellutils mean? How to Fix could not load solidworks dll: sldshellutils Problems
- What is ERROR_NON_ACCOUNT_SID? How to Fix ERROR_NON_ACCOUNT_SID Error Effectively
- Best Way to Remove Msstdfmt.Dll Error Messages
- How to Resolve Hp K60 Support Problems
- Can I Fix Nvidia Geforce 6800 Diagnostic Scan Error for my PC
If all the above steps still doesn't work, please try to do a system restore for your computer. SmartPCFixer is also able to perform a system restore for you.