Your machine is currently running: Unknown. This Tool is compatible with your operating system.
How to Fix fdtcontainer Problem with SmartPCFixer?
Step 1 Download and install SmartPCFixer.
Step 2: Run SmartPCFixer and click Quick Scan to run a free scan for your PC.
Step 3: After the whole scanning, please click Fix All to troubleshoot fdtcontainer error automatically.
1. Update your windows system to the latest version.
At times, people like to ignore microsoft's update remind messages. This may cause the horrible disaster for your computer. Please click Start, Control panel, System Security, windows update step by step. Then click check for update to see if you have missed the latest update.
2. Uninstall the recent installed software at once.
Attention: Before you try to install a new software on your PC, please confirm that you download the program from its official website. Because the 3rd party website always bring virus or trajon for your computer.
3. Run a sfc for your PC.
General speaking, once you encounter fdtcontainer issues, you can perform a sfc for your computer. SFC utility will remove most dll problems. SFC is a utility in Windows which can scan the corrupted windows files and restore it. Pay attention that corrupted systems files may bring a huge disaster for your windows.
Following the below steps and fix corrupted files by yourself: (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. Type sfc /scannow and press "Enter" button
3. You may see the following message.
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (It indicates that you don't have corrupted windows files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (To repair the corrupted files manually, view details of the System File Checker process to find the corrupted file, and then manually replace the corrupted file with a known good copy of the file.)
Clean registry: Fix registry errors and deletes dead keys or values such as startup entries that a 3rd party application forgot to delete, which could lead to problems during startup. It also effectively remove invalid file type pointers and orphaned entries within the list of installed applications which may cause problems when installing or uninstalling applications.
Dll Removal: Have you ever been bothered by dll missing error? Luckily for you, with SmartPCFixer, you will never be annoyed by dll errors. SmartPCFixer has Dll Download function which is capable of downloading and registering missing dll files for you with simple clicks.PC optimizer: Specialized in fixing blue screen error, troubleshooting access violations error and troubleshooting application not responding error, SmartPCFixer will always offers users the totally new experience. Just install it and give it a shot.
300 MHz Processor,
256 MB RAM,
50 MB HDD
- Simple Way to Solve 0x8000c0133 Problems
- 0x8007F013 Error Repair Tutorial-Speed up Your PC!
- How to Repair AvgFor Unknown Error 0x80040600 Problems
- How to Deal with Download Error 1203 Repair Utility Error
- Tutorials of solving Dumping Physical Memory Problems
- Remove Error Code 0x8024401A Error, Speed up Your PC!
- How do I Get Rid of Erviewer.ocx error Problem
- Fixed: How to Repair Highspeedinternet Error
- What does Instal Inetclnt Dll mean? How to Fix Instal Inetclnt Dll Problems
- Fixing Nlvscan2 Dll Error Problem with Ease
- How to Solve Physical Memory Dump Problems
- Run Time Error7 Error Repair Tutorial-Speed up Your PC!
- How Do I Fix Uninstall Iexplorer 9 Error
- Solved: Suggestions for Fixing Updates Windows 7 Error
- How Repair Windows Installer Xp Sp3 Error
- How to Troubleshoot Windows Repairs Problems
- How Can I Fix Windows Update 0x80244020 Error
- Solved: Suggestions for Fixing wlidsvc.exe windows 7 Error
- Tutorials of solving Installshield R Setup Launcher Problems
- What Causes Css Protection Problem? How to Fix Css Protection Easily
- Easy Way to Fix 0x0000004E Error
- Is There a way to fix 0x0065aed7
- Best Way to Remove 0x800CCC68 Error Messages
- How Do I Repair Black Screen Error of Windows 8.1 or Windows 8 Error
- CORRUPT_ACCESS_TOKEN Problem, Causes and Solution
- How Do I Repair Error Code 0x00240008 Error
- Simple Way to Solve gui.exe Problems
- Solved: Suggestions for Fixing Lego Universe Game Not Responding Error
- How to Troubleshoot Memory Ddr Ram Problems
- Best Way to Troubleshoot Microsoft Download Software Problems
- Instructions of Fixing Microsoft Office Error 1935 Error Message
- Tips on Troubleshooting Procedure Entry Point Process Image Problems
- Tutorials of Fixing Read Disk Error Error
- Is There a way to fix Registry5.5 Download
- How do I Get Rid of Repair Bonjour Problem
- What does windows update error code 80070017 mean? How to Fix windows update error code 80070017 Problems
- error 2324 itunes download Error Repair Tutorial-Speed up Your PC!
- Windows Vista Fehler 1310 Problem Fix Instructions
- What Causes Xp Authentication Failed Problem? How to Fix Xp Authentication Failed Easily
- How Can I Fix Java.exe System Error Error
If all the above steps still doesn't work, please try to do a system restore for your computer. SmartPCFixer is also able to perform a system restore for you.